Wax work has never been easy, even for an experienced pro. It's time consuming, uncontrolable and the quality of wax does not meet desire conditions. Well, not any more, we have used dipping wax technique from Renfert (Germany) Uniform thickness has been gained and fast. Work is done right every time we do it. Thanks to modern method and material we so enjoy and what more....it is to make your work to become a durable piece for many years to come. Please see....
1. Upper model ready for dipping technique 2. Specific die selected
3. Die preparation before dipping 4. Dipping a die into melted wax for a totally uniform thickness covering the whole die.
5. การก่อรูป crown และด้าน occlusal ต้องการความสวยงามเลียนแบบฟันธรรมชาติต้องใช้เครื่องมือแต่ง wax พิเศษข้างล่าง
The carving of an anatomic crown or bridge in replicating the work of nature. We need special wax instrument and it's tips below
WAXLECTRIC II, 230 V
Waxlectric I and II are electronically controlled modelling instruments for carrying out waxing-up techniques. These units can be individually matched and programmed for work ranging from crown and bridge to partial dentures.
Advantages of electronic waxing-up
- no separate work process of heating up the instruments.
- 20% saving on modelling time.
- when used with Vario E, up to 50% time saving is possible.
- technicians can concentrate more on modelling.
- professional waxing-up of the finest occlusal surfaces.
- no overheating or burning of modelling waxes.
- avoids strong contractions.
Different Selection of Tips in a very effective wax works